Are you the lead for safeguarding adults within your organisation? This course is aimed at all professionals who take the lead for safeguarding adults in their organisation.
This course will enable participants to:
- To understand the roles and responsibilities of the safeguarding adults champion/ designated person
- To understand what to do if a safeguarding concern is raised and how you can support staff to recognise these
- To know what constitutes abuse including the differences between a complaint, referral and alert
- To know how to conduct an investigation should the local authority require it
- To be able to contribute to, and in some cases lead on, the development and refreshing of internal safeguarding policy, procedure and protocols etc.
Full day - 9.30am – 4.30pm
Terms, conditions and payment details
This training is charged for all organisations at £80 per person, everyone who applies will be invoiced no later than 4-6 weeks prior to the course. Please note that no organisation will receive this training for free.
If you wish to cancel your place, the Essex Safeguarding Adult Board require no less than 7 days notice prior to the course date. If you cancel less than a week before the course you will still be charged for the training due to the difficulty in filling your place in under a week.