- Explore what is hoarding (including signs and possible reasons)
- Have an increase confidence in assessing clients needs accurately
- Have an increased awareness of the Hoarding Protocol
- Discuss how agencies can work together on cases
- Discuss an evidence based process of recording
Duration: 3 hours
Terms, conditions and payment details
Everyone who applies will be invoiced no later than 4-6 weeks prior to the course. Please note that no organisation will receive this training for free.
If you wish to cancel your place, the Essex Safeguarding Adult Board require no less than 7 days notice prior to the course date. If you cancel less than a week before the course you will still be charged for the training due to the difficulty in filling your place in under a week.