Aimed at all professionals who are the strategic lead for safeguarding adults in their organisation
Duration: Full day - 7 hours
Level*: Most appropriate for managers of provider services i.e. care homes, whose responsibilities include having overall responsibility for safeguarding within their organisation.
By the end of the training, participants will:
- Understand roles and responsibilities within the multi-agency safeguarding process
- Examine issues regarding staff supervision and management in safeguarding cases
- Explore safeguarding preventative approaches within work settings
- Review the use of the safeguarding procedures as a management tool
- Revisit definitions, categories, signs, symptoms and risk factors to facilitate effective referrals
- Have increased confidence in making decisions on safeguarding matters
Cost - £85
Pre-course requirements: delegates must have attended a Safeguarding Adults Basic Awareness course within the last two year.
Payment must be received no less than 7 days prior to the course date. The price includes all course materials, refreshments and lunch.
* Level as indicated in the Safeguarding Adult Framework, which can be found on the SET Safeguarding Adults Training Strategy