The Essex Safeguarding Adults Board runs quarterly Care Provider Forums. These offers a space for:
- Providers to discuss their views on safeguarding matters
- To gain updates on training and other issues from multi-agency professionals
- An opportunity to network with other providers
January *Upcoming Forum.*
Our next Care Provider Forum is fully booked, however, we are taking contact details of people wishing to be put on the waiting list.
Please submit details by clicking below
Waiting List Contact
At this New Year event, ESAB invited Providers to have their say at this open discussion session with the Board on what they would like to get out of the Forum and what they felt are the key safeguarding issues for the care sector.
In response to the issues providers said they wanted further discussion on, we had a number of guest speakers at this event. You can access the presentations below:
- Prevent Safeguarding - Essex County Council
One Page Prevent Policy
- Gangs and Cuckooing - Essex Police
Junior Smart: Leaving the Road (Video)
- Herbert Protocol Initiative - Essex Dementia Action Alliance
- Managing Priorities of Service Users and Risk