The Essex Safeguarding Adults Board runs quarterly Care Provider Forums. These offers a space for:
- Providers to discuss their views on safeguarding matters
- To gain updates on training and other issues from multi-agency professionals
- An opportunity to network with other providers
January *Upcoming Forum.*
Our next Care Provider Forum is taking place in April. Confirmation and how to book a place will be posted on this page shortly.
At the first event of the year ESAB invited Providers to be part of an open discussion session and to hear from guest speakers, Simon Chase, Safeguarding Lead from East of England Ambulance Service and Mike Sparrow, Fire Engineer at Essex County Fire and Rescue Service.
Their presentations from the event can be found by clicking below.
Simon Chase - East of England Ambulance Service
Mike Sparrow - Essex County Fire and Rescue
At this New Year event, ESAB invited Providers to have their say at this open discussion session with the Board on what they would like to get out of the Forum and what they felt are the key safeguarding issues for the care sector.
In response to the issues providers said they wanted further discussion on, we had a number of guest speakers at this event. You can access the presentations below:
- Prevent Safeguarding - Essex County Council
One Page Prevent Policy
- Gangs and Cuckooing - Essex Police
Junior Smart: Leaving the Road (Video)
- Herbert Protocol Initiative - Essex Dementia Action Alliance
- Managing Priorities of Service Users and Risk