Designated Safeguard Adult Lead
This course is aimed at all professionals who take the lead for safeguarding adults in their organisation.
By the end of the training participants will:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the safeguarding adults champion / designated person
- Understand what to do if a safeguarding concern is raised and how you can support staff to recognise these
- Know what constitutes abuse including the differences between a complaint and concern
- Know how a safeguarding enquiry is conducting and how you can support this
- Be able to contribute to, and in some cases lead on, the development and refreshing of internal safeguarding policy, procedure and protocols etc.
Duration: 1 day