Safeguarding adults basic awareness
The course gives you understanding of relevant policies, signs and symptoms, and how to report any concerns.
By the end of the training participants will:
- Be aware of legislation relevant to safeguarding,
- Explore what is abuse including signs and symptoms,
- Be familiar with the procedures for reporting abuse,
- Discuss good practice procedures if someone discloses abuse,
- Explore factors that may lead to abusive situations and or poor practice,
- Know how deal with disclosures, preserve evidence and how to record incidents according to policy requirements.
Price: £45 per person
Duration: 3 hours