This training is most appropriate for managers of provider services with overall responsibility for safeguarding within their organisation.
Prerequisites - Delegates must have completed safeguarding basic awareness training.
By the end of the training, participants will:
- Understand roles and responsibilities within the multi-agency safeguarding process,
- Examine issues regarding staff supervision and management in safeguarding cases,
- Explore safeguarding preventative approaches within work settings,
- Review the use of the safeguarding procedures as a management tool,
- Revisit definitions, categories, signs, symptoms and risk factors to facilitate effective referrals,
- Have increased confidence in making decisions on safeguarding matters.
Cost: £85 per person
Duration: 1 day