All ESAB courses are virtual, with new dates to be confirmed shortly.
Any training enquiries please contact ESAB.email@example.com
This course is aimed at all professionals who take the lead for safeguarding adults in their organisation.
By the end of the training participants will
- Be aware of the safeguarding duties and responsibilities in the Care Act
- Understand how to respond to safeguarding concerns, including
- What is and isn’t a safeguarding concern
- Managing allegations against staff
- Supporting staff when dealing with safeguarding issues and
- what is the difference between a complaint and a safeguarding concern
- Explore the difficult balance between safety and choice and control for individuals
- Know about Making Safeguarding Personal and be able to apply this to real life practice
- Know about the law around information sharing.
Cost: £40 (virtual)
Duration: 1 day