Due to the present situation concerning the coronavirus, ESAB have cancelled all courses up until September. Delegates may continue to book onto courses from September onwards, thank you for your patience at this time.
ESAB are now offering virtual training sessions. These are split two day sessions and can be booked by clicking on the icons on the right.
This course is aimed at all professionals who take the lead for safeguarding adults in their organisation.
By the end of the training participants will:
- Be aware of the safeguarding duties and responsibilities in the Care Act
- Understand how to respond to safeguarding concerns, including
- What is and isn’t a safeguarding concern
- Managing allegations against staff
- Supporting staff when dealing with safeguarding issues and
- what is the difference between a complaint and a safeguarding concern
- Explore the difficult balance between safety and choice and control for individuals
- Know about Making Safeguarding Personal and be able to apply this to real life practice
- Know about the law around information sharing.
Duration: 1 day