Due to the present times surrounding Coronavirus, ESAB have cancelled all face-to-face courses for the rest of the year.
However, we will be delivering the remainder of the 2020 courses virtually, which are listed in the right hand column.
These sessions can be booked by clicking on the icons.
This course is aimed at all professionals who take the lead for safeguarding adults in their organisation.
By the end of the training participants will:
- Be aware of the safeguarding duties and responsibilities in the Care Act
- Understand how to respond to safeguarding concerns, including
- What is and isn’t a safeguarding concern
- Managing allegations against staff
- Supporting staff when dealing with safeguarding issues and
- what is the difference between a complaint and a safeguarding concern
- Explore the difficult balance between safety and choice and control for individuals
- Know about Making Safeguarding Personal and be able to apply this to real life practice
- Know about the law around information sharing.
Cost: £40 (virtual)
Cost: £85 (face to face January to March only)
Duration: 1 day