Due to the present situation concerning the coronavirus, ESAB have cancelled all courses up until September. Delegates may continue to book onto courses from September onwards, thank you for your patience at this time.
ESAB are now offering virtual training sessions. These are split two day sessions and can be booked by clicking on the icons on the right.
The course gives you understanding of relevant policies, signs and symptoms, and how to report any concerns.
By the end of the training participants will:
- Be aware of legislation relevant to safeguarding,
- Explore what is abuse including signs and symptoms,
- Be familiar with the procedures for reporting abuse,
- Discuss good practice procedures if someone discloses abuse,
- Explore factors that may lead to abusive situations and or poor practice,
- Know how deal with disclosures, preserve evidence and how to record incidents according to policy requirements.
Duration: 3 hours