When: Numerous dates for 2022 (please see below)
Duration: 3 hours
The course gives you understanding of relevant policies, signs and symptoms, and how to report any concerns.
By the end of the training participants will:
- Be aware of legislation relevant to safeguarding,
- Explore what is abuse including signs and symptoms,
- Be familiar with the procedures for reporting abuse,
- Discuss good practice procedures if someone discloses abuse,
- Explore factors that may lead to abusive situations and or poor practice,
- Know how deal with disclosures, preserve evidence and how to record incidents according to policy requirements.
Friday 27th May 2022, 10am - 12.30pm [FULLY BOOKED]
Tuesday 13th September 2022, 10am - 12.30pm
Tuesday 22nd November 2022, 10am - 12.30pm