Due to the present times surrounding Coronavirus, ESAB are running all courses virtually.
The course gives you understanding of relevant policies, signs and symptoms, and how to report any concerns.
By the end of the training participants will:
- Be aware of legislation relevant to safeguarding,
- Explore what is abuse including signs and symptoms,
- Be familiar with the procedures for reporting abuse,
- Discuss good practice procedures if someone discloses abuse,
- Explore factors that may lead to abusive situations and or poor practice,
- Know how deal with disclosures, preserve evidence and how to record incidents according to policy requirements.
Cost: £25 (virtual)
Duration: 3 hours