I need help

man with tear

People you can talk to

Help is available, there are many organisations ready to provide advice and support.  

Dial 111 image

Mental Health Crisis

Dial 111 at any time and select the option for mental health crisis (option 2).

Man concerned on phone image

Reporting concerns

If you or someone you know is experiencing abuse or neglect there is help in place for you, you must report it.

Graphic of phone

If in immediate danger always call 999

If you have a hearing or speech impairment, use the Essex Police textphone service 18000 or text 999 if you’ve pre-registered with the emergencySMS service.