Safeguarding Adults Basic Awareness e-Learning
The course is split into 4 different modules. The learning outcomes are that by the end of the course, you will:
- Be aware of the background to adult safeguarding
- Know signs and indicators of abuse
- Understand roles and responsibilities of agencies
- Be familiar with the procedures for reporting abuse.
Each module should take around 1 hour and 20 minutes to complete. Please work your way through all the modules. You need to complete and review every aspect in order to move on and complete the course. The bar at the top of the module will indicate to you if all aspects have been completed.
If you need to, you are able to complete a module and then exit the course and complete the other modules at a later date. The e-Learning contains embedded videos. You need to have the sound enabled on your computer or laptop so that you can hear the videos. The videos are all acted scenarios based upon real life cases. The e-Learning should work on tablets, laptops and computers and is best accessed in Chrome.
The course is designed to meet the standards for the Care Certificate Standards.
To register just click create new account and enter your details. Once you are logged in you just need to find the safeguarding adults e-learning course. If you are having any problems accessing the Safeguarding Adults E-Learning package please check the following:
- Ensure you have enabled Adobe Flash on your internet browser to launch the training. You may need to try a different browser than your usual one.
- You may need to adjust the size of your view in your internet browser using the zoom settings function, to enable you to see each page in full on your computer screen.
- You will need to minimise the arrow on the left-hand side of the screen (a menu function) to see each page in full.
If you have any queries or feedback please email email@example.com